GB B360M AORUS GAMING 3
Product ID: 60098
Mnfr. Part#: B360M AORUS GAMING 3
• Model: B360M AORUS GAMING 3
• Socket: LGA1151
• Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter; 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz * Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2; Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• CPU`s supported: Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package; L3 cache varies with CPU
• Chipset: Intel® B360 Express Chipset
• Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot; 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4); 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.); 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI) * The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the F_USB2 header. When a WIFI module is populated in the CNVi connector, one of the USB 2.0/1.1 ports routed to the F_USB2 header becomes unavailable.
• Storage: Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q_32G); 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G); 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors * Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors; Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
• Memory type: 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory; Dual channel memory architecture; Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules; Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode); Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules; Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules; * To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
• I/O: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port; 1 x DVI-D port; 1 x HDMI port; 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red); 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports; 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports; 1 x RJ-45 port; 6 x audio jacks
• Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector; 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector; 1 x CPU fan header; 3 x system fan headers; 2 x digital LED strip headers; 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers; 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers; 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors; 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors; 1 x front panel header; 1 x front panel audio header; 1 x S/PDIF Out header; 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header; 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers; 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only); 1 x serial port header; 1 x Clear CMOS jumper.
• Audio: Realtek® ALC892 codec; High Definition Audio; 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel; Support for S/PDIF Out
• LAN: Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• BIOS: 2 x 128 Mbit flash; Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS; Support for DualBIOS™; PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Form Factor: Micro-ATX
• OS: Support for Windows 10 64-bit
• Warranty: 36 Months
GB B360M AORUS GAMING 3