MSI Z270 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC /1151
Product ID: 58141
Mnfr. Part#: Z270 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC
• Model: Z270 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC
• Socket: LGA1151
• Graphics: • 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz(7th Gen CPU), 4096x2160@24Hz(6th Gen CPU), 2560x1600@60Hz; • 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz.
• CPU`s supported: Supports 6th/ 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
• Chipset: Intel® Z270 Chipset
• Expansion Slots: • 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4/x1 modes); • 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots; * The PCI_E4 slot will be unavailable when an M.2 PCIe SSD module has been installed in the M.2_2 slot.; ** The PCI_E2/ PCI_E5 slot will be unavailable when an expansion card has been installed in the PCI_E3/ PCI_E6 slot.
• Storage: • Intel® Z270 Chipset; • 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*; • 2 x M.2 slot (Key M): - Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s; - Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**; - M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices; - M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices; - Supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for all M.2 slots; • Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors; * M.2 and SATA ports maximum support 2x M.2 PCIe SSDs + 6x SATA HDDs. Please refer to manual for more detail.; ** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.; *** Intel® Optane™ Technology is only supported when using 7th Gen processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
• Memory type: • 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB: - 7th Gen processors support DDR4 3800(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz*; - 6th Gen processors support DDR4 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2133 MHz*; • Dual channel memory architecture; • Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)**; * Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
• I/O: - 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port; - 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports; - 1 x DVI-D port; - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port; - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port; - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports; - 1 x HDMI™ port; - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port; - 5 x OFC audio jacks; - 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector.
• Connectors: - 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector; - 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector; - 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors; - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports); - 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports); - 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector; - 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector; - 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors; - 1 x Front panel audio connector; - 2 x Front panel connectors; - 1 x RGB LED connector; - 1 x TPM module connector; - 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector; - 1 x Serial port connector; - 1 x Parallel port connector; - 1 x Clear CMOS jumper.
• Audio: • Realtek® ALC892 Codec: - 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio; - Supports S/PDIF output.
• LAN: 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
• BIOS: Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
• Form Factor: ATX
• OS: Ready for Windows 10
• Other: Intel® Z270 Chipset: - Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices; - Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices*; * M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2 GENIE. Please refer to manual for more detail.
• Warranty: 36 Months
MSI Z270 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC /1151