GB H110-D3A/6 X PCI-E/BTC/1151
Product ID: 57827
Mnfr. Part#: H110-D3A
• Socket: LGA1151
• Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz; Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
• CPU`s supported: Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU
• Chipset: Intel® H110 Express Chipset
• Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16; (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.); 5 x PCI Express x1 slots; (All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
• Storage: Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA SSD support); 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors; * Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
• Memory type: 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory; * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. Dual channel memory architecture; Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules; Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode); Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules; Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules; * To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
• I/O: 1 x PS/2 mouse port; 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port; 1 x parallel port; 1 x serial port; 1 x D-Sub port; 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports; 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports; 1 x RJ-45 port; 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
• Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector; 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector; 2 x PCIe power connectors; 1 x CPU fan header; 3 x system fan headers; 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors; 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector; 1 x front panel header; 1 x front panel audio header; 1 x S/PDIF Out header; 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header; 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers; 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header; 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• Audio: Realtek® ALC887 codec; High Definition Audio; 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel; * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out
• LAN: Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• BIOS: 2 x 64 Mbit flash; Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS; Support for DualBIOS™; PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Form Factor: ATX
• OS: Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors); Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors); * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE`s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
• Other: -
• Warranty: 36 Months