ASROCK B250 PRO4 /LGA1151
Product ID: 57092
• Manufacturer: ASROCK
• Mnfr Part #: -
• Model: B250 PRO4
• Socket: 1151
• Graphics: Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics; Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12; HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU); HA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU); Max. shared memory 1024MB**; Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI; Supports Triple Monitor; Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz; Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz; Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz; Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required); Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports; Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports;
• CPU`s supported: Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151); Digi Power design; 8 Power Phase design; Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
• Chipset: Intel® B250
• Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*; 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe); 1 x PCI Slot; Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™; 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module**; *Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks; If PCIE5 slot or PCI slot is occupied, PCIE4 slot will run at x2 mode; **M.2 Socket (Key E) and PCIE3 slot share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.
• Storage: 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*; 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**; 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**; *If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled; If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled; **Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_1 only); Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks; Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
• Memory type: Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology; - 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots; - Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*; - Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode); - Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**; - Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0; - 15? Gold Contact in DIMM Slots; *7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.; **Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
• I/O: 2 x Antenna Ports; 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port; 1 x D-Sub Port; 1 x DVI-D Port; 1 x HDMI Port; 1 x USB 2.0 Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)); 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)); 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)); 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED); HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
• Connectors: 1 x COM Port Header; 1 x TPM Header; 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header; 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header; 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*; 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control); 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**; 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector; 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector; 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector; 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin); 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (10-pin)***; 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)); 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)); *The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power; **The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power; CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use; ***Only one Thunderbolt™ AIC Card is supported
• Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*; Premium Blu-ray Audio support; Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection); ELNA Audio Caps; *To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
• LAN: Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s; Giga PHY Intel® I219V; Supports Wake-On-LAN; Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection); Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az; Supports PXE
• BIOS: 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support; ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events; SMBIOS 2.7 Support; CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPP, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
• Form Factor: ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm; Solid Capacitor design
• OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU); Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)*; *To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.; For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock`s website for details.
• Other: -
• Warranty: 36 Montsh
ASROCK B250 PRO4